THE GAY SPORTS BLOG - My Love of Arse n al & the rings

Yes I am an Arsenal football club supporter. Yes, it started with my infatuation with all things French. I am a bonfide Francophile with a number of French boyfriends notched on my belt and a full understanding of the words "Baise Moi".
During the 1998 World Cup in France, I discovered that most of the Arsenal football club played for France. Also almost every player, besides Emmmanuel Petit & Perez, was of African origin, including Zizou Zindane (Algerian born). So in effect my defacto African team became my favourite football club ARSE N AL. With the gorgeous Thierry Henry as its superstar striker, the gifted Dennis Bergkamp, Calvin Klein underwear model Freddie Ljunberg
, Sol Campbell directed by French General Manager, Le Professor, Arsene Wenger I became a fan for life. I watch my team as often as I can at a bar once called Gunners On Main, in Main Rd Plumstead. Now the Jolly Roger, the Arsenal Cape Town Football Club meets there whenever the team is playing. The members and supporters are a friendly, highly entertaining and noisy bunch of males n females. The draught beer is cheap and The Team, Arsenal, has been in the top four including the top spot of the English Premier League for over 14 years, annually qualifiying for the UEFA Champions League, and consistently fielding a young, hung and deliciously sexy team. Don't believe me, check out the new signings Olivier Giroud, on the cover of a French Gay magazine, and Padolski, just pure Teutonic Polish brute charm.
Now every self respecting fag watches the Olympic Games for the eyecandy if not anything else. From the Men's Synchronised Diving, Men's Gymnastics, Wrestling and yes the Swimming there was something to drool, and salivate over. Marcel Nguyen the half German, half Vietnamese twink in Gymnastics, the surprise Fencing champ of Hungary Aron Szilagyi,
the fastest black man in the pool Cullen Jones of Team USA, Louis Smith of Great Britain and his way with his legs in Gymnastics, our Golden Boy Chad Le Clos, Jo Wilfred Tsonga of France and Feliciano Lopez who played tennis for Spain. These were just a few of my favourite hotties of London Olympic Games 2012.
So in fact the true sports fan appreciates not only how the games is played, but who plays it and admires the physical attributes of the athletes. So Gay men are in fact the true and most comprehensive supporters of men's sport. In fact when the argument is made of who the Great Footballer of the Moment is, Cristiano Ronaldo wins hands down because, we don't want to see Messi we want to see a HOTTIE.

Comments

Popular Posts